About Me

My photo
I'm simply a man on a mission, GUN IT!!!

Monday, July 11, 2011

STEEP CLIMB AAARGH!!

 Steep climb I will get you! Last weekend Lucas Larsen and myself made the no so long trek up to star walls to once again give some attempts on the projects. When we arrived there were a ton of people at the crag, which wasn't all that bad, most were psyched and that helped with the motivation. Lucas hopped on Taste the Pain 5.13c and made it to the hand jam made the clip and started up into the next section until he whipped off, good showing bro!! Next I hopped back on Steep Climb Named Desire 5.14a, at least that's the grade I'm giving it because it's hard as shit, and once again having issues resting after Warp Factor 5.13a. I watched this guy Mike from the Bay get this awsome right hand jam it looked fairly bomber so that's the next mission, get the jam then GUN IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment